All Sold

Selling something or looking for a good deal on some new equipment? The MarketPlace is where it's at.

All Sold

Postby Aaayeah » Mon Jul 17, 2017 4:56 am

Selling:
Enforcer Gun - 5m or change to phantom hood and can you add 200k?
Pirate Armor - 1m or 900k
Pm me Aaayeah :D
Last edited by Aaayeah on Wed Jul 19, 2017 10:46 am, edited 2 times in total.
IGN: Aaayeah
Alt: Barthon
Guild: Donquixote Family
Also: Buying Book of Art 40k each PM Me Freely
Aaayeah
 
Posts: 493
Joined: Sat Aug 20, 2016 2:08 am

Re: Selling 245 Tix 200k each and Selling Stuffs

Postby Aaayeah » Mon Jul 17, 2017 6:27 pm

Aaayeah wrote:Selling:
Enforcer Gun - 5m or change to phantom hood and can you add 200k?
Pirate Armor - 1m or 900k
Pm me Aaayeah :D

395tix left and still selling the items
Last edited by Aaayeah on Tue Jul 18, 2017 3:44 am, edited 1 time in total.
IGN: Aaayeah
Alt: Barthon
Guild: Donquixote Family
Also: Buying Book of Art 40k each PM Me Freely
Aaayeah
 
Posts: 493
Joined: Sat Aug 20, 2016 2:08 am

Re: Selling 403 Tix 200k each and Selling Stuffs

Postby Kennyg » Mon Jul 17, 2017 7:40 pm

well if you're willing to sell for 110k each i'll buy 176....
Kennyg
 
Posts: 302
Joined: Fri Jun 30, 2017 4:18 pm

Re: Selling 403 Tix 200k each and Selling Stuffs

Postby manyakz07 » Mon Jul 17, 2017 9:30 pm

I'll buy 15 pcs.
Image
mnykz07
manyakz07
 
Posts: 152
Joined: Fri Jan 27, 2017 8:11 am

Re: Selling 245 Tix 200k each and Selling Stuffs

Postby Aaayeah » Tue Jul 18, 2017 3:32 am

manyakz07 wrote:I'll buy 15 pcs.

200k each 245 tickets left
IGN: Aaayeah
Alt: Barthon
Guild: Donquixote Family
Also: Buying Book of Art 40k each PM Me Freely
Aaayeah
 
Posts: 493
Joined: Sat Aug 20, 2016 2:08 am

Re: Selling 245 Tix 200k each and Selling Stuffs

Postby coolbie16 » Wed Jul 19, 2017 8:15 am

Just saying, nobody buys tix for 200k now (unless prices were up again but I highly doubt it)
My favorite game franchise is probs Mega Man
Image
Spoiler: show
Image

gamer54 wrote:I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW IF EVEN IF MY PET IS INSIDE I CAN GET LUCK
User avatar
coolbie16
 
Posts: 1079
Joined: Thu Aug 14, 2014 7:49 pm
Location: There the whole time

Re: Selling 245 Tix 200k each and Selling Stuffs

Postby Aaayeah » Wed Jul 19, 2017 8:22 am

coolbie16 wrote:Just saying, nobody buys tix for 200k now (unless prices were up again but I highly doubt it)

Well all my tix were sold -_-
Some players bought it for 220k each even
IGN: Aaayeah
Alt: Barthon
Guild: Donquixote Family
Also: Buying Book of Art 40k each PM Me Freely
Aaayeah
 
Posts: 493
Joined: Sat Aug 20, 2016 2:08 am

Re: All Sold

Postby coolbie16 » Wed Jul 19, 2017 1:21 pm

Well, just saying, even 150k'd be better than 200k if you're selling, just saying
My favorite game franchise is probs Mega Man
Image
Spoiler: show
Image

gamer54 wrote:I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW IF EVEN IF MY PET IS INSIDE I CAN GET LUCK
User avatar
coolbie16
 
Posts: 1079
Joined: Thu Aug 14, 2014 7:49 pm
Location: There the whole time

Re: All Sold

Postby TheSwordMaster123 » Wed Jul 19, 2017 2:17 pm

coolbie16 wrote:Well, just saying, even 150k'd be better than 200k if you're selling, just saying

theyre already selling for cheap, I sell for 250k and they all sell within a few hours. most of the ones in MTD are selling at 300k-500k
ImageImage
IGN: Trafficker
Selling the account Languor, pm me if interested
User avatar
TheSwordMaster123
 
Posts: 1109
Joined: Mon Feb 23, 2015 11:14 am

Re: All Sold

Postby coolbie16 » Wed Jul 19, 2017 5:11 pm

TheSwordMaster123 wrote:
coolbie16 wrote:Well, just saying, even 150k'd be better than 200k if you're selling, just saying

theyre already selling for cheap, I sell for 250k and they all sell within a few hours. most of the ones in MTD are selling at 300k-500k

Really? damn. I thought they were still 100k
My favorite game franchise is probs Mega Man
Image
Spoiler: show
Image

gamer54 wrote:I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW IF EVEN IF MY PET IS INSIDE I CAN GET LUCK
User avatar
coolbie16
 
Posts: 1079
Joined: Thu Aug 14, 2014 7:49 pm
Location: There the whole time


Return to MarketPlace

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests