SOME GUY JUST GAVE ME 1M

Anything Helmet Heroes related can be posted here.

SOME GUY JUST GAVE ME 1M

Postby EarlOfEarlBob » Mon Jul 17, 2017 10:02 am

Like the title says, some guy (lvl 26 apollo set, skull spear, and jet) just gave me 1m. I had sent him a trade request hoping to trade my pets for his jet, and he just gave me 1m for free! I'm not sure how he got 1m but I would like to post this to thank him. (I don"t want to post his name because people might beg) But he knows who he is and deserves thanks.
SAVE THE FORUMS, END THE MISERY
EarlOfEarlBob

Location: Inside of a slain Pumpkin Creeper, hiding from Kraws.

Re: SOME GUY JUST GAVE ME 1M

Postby Bluee » Mon Jul 17, 2017 11:41 am

You really think the community is as low as begging a level 26 so you didnt post his name? thats just sad.

Also i would rethink accepting huge sums of money from low levels?

EDIT: Anyone who thinks 1M isnt a huge sum of money is just OP or P2W.
Bluee

Postby MrStealYoLoot » Mon Jul 17, 2017 11:49 am

Bluee wrote:You really think the community is as low as begging a level 26 so you didnt post his name? thats just sad.

Also i would rethink accepting huge sums of money from low levels?

EDIT: Anyone who thinks 1M isnt a huge sum of money is just OP or P2W.

When I was playing I wasn't OP or P2W and I think 1M isn't a huge sum, that's like less than 20 books.

If it was years ago at the times where great frogs were the strongest mobs and books didn't matter to much then 1M would be alot
England Is My City
MrStealYoLoot

Postby Bluee » Mon Jul 17, 2017 11:50 am

Ughhh, i misphrased that, but he is quite a low level.
Bluee

Postby SILVER_BULLET1 » Mon Jul 17, 2017 1:47 pm

EarlOfEarlBob wrote:Like the title says, some guy (lvl 26 apollo set, skull spear, and jet) just gave me 1m. I had sent him a trade request hoping to trade my pets for his jet, and he just gave me 1m for free! I'm not sure how he got 1m but I would like to post this to thank him. (I don"t want to post his name because people might beg) But he knows who he is and deserves thanks.

I'm level 300+ why the hell would I go beg a noob for 1m if I can already grind 1.8m in a day?

WEED IS LIFE

Noobs say plz because it's shorter than please and I say NO because it's shorter than YES
SILVER_BULLET1

Postby Ten » Mon Jul 17, 2017 3:25 pm

SILVER_BULLET1 wrote:
EarlOfEarlBob wrote:Like the title says, some guy (lvl 26 apollo set, skull spear, and jet) just gave me 1m. I had sent him a trade request hoping to trade my pets for his jet, and he just gave me 1m for free! I'm not sure how he got 1m but I would like to post this to thank him. (I don"t want to post his name because people might beg) But he knows who he is and deserves thanks.

I'm level 300+ why the hell would I go beg a noob for 1m if I can already grind 1.8m in a day?

1.8m? what do you grind lol

1m aint much. you could make a good few mil from bricks per day.
Ten

Postby SILVER_BULLET1 » Mon Jul 17, 2017 3:28 pm

Ten wrote:
SILVER_BULLET1 wrote:

1.8m? what do you grind lol

1m aint much. you could make a good few mil from bricks per day.

Well.... I should be grinding beholders but I don't like the loot so I'm still grinding bricks........................yea.....

WEED IS LIFE

Noobs say plz because it's shorter than please and I say NO because it's shorter than YES
SILVER_BULLET1

Return to General