Archer's still need to be buffed. Read this people of HH.

Post here for suggestions, artwork, or things you would like to see in future updates.

Re: Archer's still need to be buffed. Read this people of HH

Postby PLSKICKME » Mon Jan 09, 2017 6:27 am

I was trying to thunder a cowboy who was pushed next to wall bcs of shotgun spamming...My thunder didnt even reached him.... Althought its charged... I mean cowboys SHOULD require skill that they have to go somewhat near the target... not just "Shotgun till Out of mana then heal, repeat, profit"
PLSKICKME

Postby Exposed » Mon Jan 09, 2017 6:53 pm

PLSKICKME wrote:I was trying to thunder a cowboy who was pushed next to wall bcs of shotgun spamming...My thunder didnt even reached him.... Althought its charged... I mean cowboys SHOULD require skill that they have to go somewhat near the target... not just "Shotgun till Out of mana then heal, repeat, profit"

Agreed. Shotgun needs a range nerf, a charge nerf, and a spread nerf.

This is the true face of evil.

Tat wrote:i fucking stupid

Don't shitpost you people
Exposed

Location: distaste distaste distaste distaste distaste distaste distaste distaste

Postby XxAhmedxX » Wed Jan 11, 2017 1:36 pm

Exposed wrote:
PLSKICKME wrote:I was trying to thunder a cowboy who was pushed next to wall bcs of shotgun spamming...My thunder didnt even reached him.... Althought its charged... I mean cowboys SHOULD require skill that they have to go somewhat near the target... not just "Shotgun till Out of mana then heal, repeat, profit"

I don't agree... that would make cowboys the worst class...did you even try to play as one?
Cowboys rely only on that skill. almost every other thing in them is bad.like compare a warrior to a cowboy...cowboy don't have good def and weak damage,warriors have strongest defense and second powerful damage.Means that cowboys only relies on that skill,if it gets nerfed i would totally not play the game since i can't change class cause egp money is not so worthy(1dollar=19+Egypt money). I would just suggest that there be no pvp in respawn areas,would solve every thing!
Spoiler: show
IGN:AhmedKhaled123.
Guild:Sherwood_Knights.

Feel free to use this signature guildies. ;)

Can i have a damn?
XxAhmedxX

Postby Exposed » Wed Jan 11, 2017 2:01 pm

XxAhmedxX wrote:
Exposed wrote:

I don't agree... that would make cowboys the worst class...did you even try to play as one?
Cowboys rely only on that skill. almost every other thing in them is bad.like compare a warrior to a cowboy...cowboy don't have good def and weak damage,warriors have strongest defense and second powerful damage.Means that cowboys only relies on that skill,if it gets nerfed i would totally not play the game since i can't change class cause egp money is not so worthy(1dollar=19+Egypt money). I would just suggest that there be no pvp in respawn areas,would solve every thing!

Cowboys would still have the second highest DPS and armor in the game. Shotgun is OP and there is no skill that even compares with it. Power attack misses a lot, thunder is bugged, and arrow barrage is charged.

This is the true face of evil.

Tat wrote:i fucking stupid

Don't shitpost you people
Exposed

Location: distaste distaste distaste distaste distaste distaste distaste distaste

Postby XxAhmedxX » Wed Jan 11, 2017 2:14 pm

Exposed wrote:Cowboys would still have the second highest DPS and armor in the game. Shotgun is OP and there is no skill that even compares with it. Power attack misses a lot, thunder is bugged, and arrow barrage is charged.

Well,You didn't look in the other things...Ofc you don't cause other classes have it (except mage,His def sucks,Cowboys have more bad def)Sooo,DPS is higher for warrior...Lets compare a level 200 warrior with a level 200 cowboy without any pets.You will see the damage span of warriors higher(like 5times greater) and you will see the cowboy has higher fire rate but still look at the damage... say the warrior damage span is 100k,you will find the cowboy damage span lower like,you will find it 20k...when me and abdelrahman were weak,and before buying any payvault item(my level was higher) i found his damage span 3x mine...(i think i had...chain gun and he had i think skull bone swords(that was when i reported adidov,check my posts lol.) soooo, you see the difference.
Cowboys don't have a good DPS and if they had...mages are still the strongest DPS in the game.
IGN:AhmedKhaled123.
Guild:Sherwood_Knights.

Feel free to use this signature guildies. ;)

Can i have a damn?
XxAhmedxX

Postby PLSKICKME » Wed Jan 11, 2017 3:59 pm

XxAhmedxX wrote:
Exposed wrote:Cowboys would still have the second highest DPS and armor in the game. Shotgun is OP and there is no skill that even compares with it. Power attack misses a lot, thunder is bugged, and arrow barrage is charged.

Well,You didn't look in the other things...Ofc you don't cause other classes have it (except mage,His def sucks,Cowboys have more bad def)Sooo,DPS is higher for warrior...Lets compare a level 200 warrior with a level 200 cowboy without any pets.You will see the damage span of warriors higher(like 5times greater) and you will see the cowboy has higher fire rate but still look at the damage... say the warrior damage span is 100k,you will find the cowboy damage span lower like,you will find it 20k...when me and abdelrahman were weak,and before buying any payvault item(my level was higher) i found his damage span 3x mine...(i think i had...chain gun and he had i think skull bone swords(that was when i reported adidov,check my posts lol.) soooo, you see the difference.
Cowboys don't have a good DPS and if they had...mages are still the strongest DPS in the game.

The problem is not the DMG or DPS,The problem is that cowboys have HUGE AF RANGE paired with HIGH ROF AND AOE which they shouldnt have, in pvp i can duck myself because i cant get near a cowboy with lower stats/level because i get killed before i could get near and attack it.. Also i have to be in the target to damage it...Cowboys have a huge Utility which really worth it... I would farm as an cowboy if i get strong (yes leveling with a cowboy with no help/money is not easy, but after a point it get paid of really well...you can ks everything from others...)
PLSKICKME

Postby Jakub » Wed Jan 11, 2017 4:08 pm

How to fix cowboy.

Nerf the range to 80.

Nerf shotgun attack to shooting 20% slower and give it a 5% MP cost reduction

Decrease bullet speed by like 5%-10%

No more no less this is all that is needed.
#GuildCastleUpdateBecause I need something to do with my chopping level '-'

DaviM12 wrote:inb4 3d update
The worst thing robby did to HH was adding Cowboys to the game without actually even trying to balance their skills : (
Jakub

Postby hoola77 » Wed Jan 11, 2017 6:17 pm

I agree with u for ur opion archers should be buffed but your other option non stop rapid fire :/ it would even it out if It took a ton of mp per sec cuz that's exactly what cowboys can do but still good
hoola77

Postby ihasarchery » Thu Jan 12, 2017 11:23 am

Thanks Raptor for the sig! Also big thanks to Miso for the avatar!
ihasarchery

Previous

Return to Suggestions