Nicknames for people :lol:

Post here for things completely unrelated to Helmet Heroes.

Nicknames for people :lol:

Postby Tat » Sun Jan 08, 2017 2:26 pm

Arius = VariusAvus
Image
Give a big thanks to :crazygamingtr for the amazing sig![/spoiler]
Image
User avatar
Tat
 
Posts: 2367
Joined: Mon Nov 02, 2015 6:06 pm

Re: Nicknames for people :lol:

Postby None » Sun Jan 08, 2017 2:46 pm

Tat wrote:Arius = VariusAvus

o
Image
Image
IGN: usakingdom150 Discord: None #4420
#DetectiveSquad
I don't want to run away from my destiny.
User avatar
None
 
Posts: 1450
Joined: Mon May 30, 2016 3:39 am
Location: In the shadows, checking if you're the criminal.

Re: Nicknames for people :lol:

Postby VariusAvus » Sun Jan 08, 2017 5:38 pm

'k. You win a cookie. *-^
Image
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
koalasium wrote:In a flame war, both sides provide logical arguments that support their case.
VariusAvus
 
Posts: 343
Joined: Sun Sep 27, 2015 6:17 pm
Location: Afterlife

Re: Nicknames for people :lol:

Postby Exposed » Sun Jan 08, 2017 5:44 pm

Tat wrote:Arius = VariusAvus


VariusAvus wrote:'k.


I laughed and I cried. Truly an emotional rollercoaster, with high points and drops. This gritty novella has everything a good book of its genre requires - loveable and relatable characters, interchanging relationships, and a twinge of sadness.

9.3/10

    Exposed Book Reviews
User avatar
Exposed
 
Posts: 1195
Joined: Mon Dec 26, 2016 4:08 pm
Location: distaste distaste distaste distaste distaste distaste distaste distaste

Re: Nicknames for people :lol:

Postby Tralala69 » Mon Jan 09, 2017 10:59 am

gib me nickname
Image
gib damn pls sir po
Tralala69
 
Posts: 627
Joined: Wed Oct 26, 2016 7:34 am
Location: Somewhere in the future

Re: Nicknames for people :lol:

Postby Jakub » Mon Jan 09, 2017 5:59 pm

Coke = That one mod who has been playing this game for a long time now and is currently the highest leveled player ingame atm but there was a time when Kakai passed Coke's level and there was a thread about it with robby calling kakai a he instead of a she because robby is just your average guy who makes feminist triggered because of world is full of retards but honestly if I could see coke grind krakens for an hour that would be nice and back onto the topic of Robby it seems that Robby appointed coke as a moderator so now robby can now actually work on the game and add some content to it so now one cries anymore which is pretty good because this game could really use another 100+ mobs so I can go pew pew on my choo choo but that would be for cowboys so nty which also reminds me why some many knobs play cowboy because it is the dumb ( ask davi because he is a fat whale who just sits around and probably has diabetes now that is why you book your defense kids so you dont end up like a fat whale ) and that means robby is a knob although he is a warrior but that also reminds me that warrior could use some other stuff but idk because this game has way to many flaws and robby should just wipe all of the skill and weapon stats and just restart it again then update the game so we have some balanced stuff instead of what we have now because it is really a big poo poo and no one likes a big poo poo.


~Some Guy
MAKE HELMET HEROES GREAT !!!

DaviM12 wrote:inb4 3d update
The worst thing robby did to HH was adding Cowboys to the game without actually even trying to balance their skills : (
User avatar
Jakub
 
Posts: 3175
Joined: Sun Oct 11, 2015 7:24 am

Re: Nicknames for people :lol:

Postby Sadness » Mon Jan 09, 2017 9:48 pm

Image
Stop already, you are annoying tbh. You made a thread just because ye're mad at me. Jeez.
Spoiler: show
Image
User avatar
Sadness
 
Posts: 312
Joined: Mon Sep 19, 2016 7:15 am
Location: Graveyard.

Re: Nicknames for people :lol:

Postby ArqDemon » Mon Jan 09, 2017 10:10 pm

Jakub wrote:Coke = That one mod who has been playing this game for a long time now and is currently the highest leveled player ingame atm but there was a time when Kakai passed Coke's level and there was a thread about it with robby calling kakai a he instead of a she because robby is just your average guy who makes feminist triggered because of world is full of retards but honestly if I could see coke grind krakens for an hour that would be nice and back onto the topic of Robby it seems that Robby appointed coke as a moderator so now robby can now actually work on the game and add some content to it so now one cries anymore which is pretty good because this game could really use another 100+ mobs so I can go pew pew on my choo choo but that would be for cowboys so nty which also reminds me why some many knobs play cowboy because it is the dumb ( ask davi because he is a fat whale who just sits around and probably has diabetes now that is why you book your defense kids so you dont end up like a fat whale ) and that means robby is a knob although he is a warrior but that also reminds me that warrior could use some other stuff but idk because this game has way to many flaws and robby should just wipe all of the skill and weapon stats and just restart it again then update the game so we have some balanced stuff instead of what we have now because it is really a big poo poo and no one likes a big poo poo.


~Some Guy


Jakub = wanna be amdin who poo poo on everyone

Me = confirm spemmer xdd https://i.imgur.com/WniO7Mc.png
I give music;You give a damn and a hug
This week's music:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RZfMNEJoV8Y
Image
Image
User avatar
ArqDemon
 
Posts: 95
Joined: Mon Jun 13, 2016 2:46 pm

Re: Nicknames for people :lol:

Postby Exposed » Mon Jan 09, 2017 10:31 pm

Jakub = No. 1 narwhal fanboy

Bezu = No. 1 Wiki Admin

Coke = No. 1 community mod

Robby = No. 1 suggestion ignorer

Self pretentious pricks = No. 1 spammer

DaviM12 = No. 1 narwhal

ihasarchery = No. 1 po

The Lost Last Archer = No. 1 hue XD

itblobboy = No. 1 blobb

RaptorZ7 = No. 1 Signature creator

Boozy = No. 1 Unity tinkerer

Misterman22 = No. 1 forum clown

koalasium = No. 1 koala

usakingdom150 = No. 1 forum sleuth

ZarterDroid = No. 1 hacker

afghoo = No. 1 ghoose

RoySamuels = No. 1 player who came back just to leave again

Demonteeth = No. 1 short-lived treasure

Bluee = No. 1 forum nub

Miso = No. 1 at everything

Random banned person = No. 1 shitposter but in Tagalog

ekamxd = No. 1 shopkeeper

Jarsu = No. 1 controversial player

LoveNoThot = No. 1 pink user

kakai = No. 2

I believe that just about covers 2016, correct me if I am mistaken.

Happy New Year, everyone.

    Exposed
User avatar
Exposed
 
Posts: 1195
Joined: Mon Dec 26, 2016 4:08 pm
Location: distaste distaste distaste distaste distaste distaste distaste distaste

Re: Nicknames for people :lol:

Postby None » Tue Jan 10, 2017 12:58 am

Exposed wrote:Jakub = No. 1 narwhal fanboy

Bezu = No. 1 Wiki Admin

Coke = No. 1 community mod

Robby = No. 1 suggestion ignorer

Self pretentious pricks = No. 1 spammer

DaviM12 = No. 1 narwhal

ihasarchery = No. 1 po

The Lost Last Archer = No. 1 hue XD

itblobboy = No. 1 blobb

RaptorZ7 = No. 1 Signature creator

Boozy = No. 1 Unity tinkerer

Misterman22 = No. 1 forum clown

koalasium = No. 1 koala

usakingdom150 = No. 1 forum sleuth

ZarterDroid = No. 1 hacker

afghoo = No. 1 ghoose

RoySamuels = No. 1 player who came back just to leave again

Demonteeth = No. 1 short-lived treasure

Bluee = No. 1 forum nub

Miso = No. 1 at everything

Random banned person = No. 1 shitposter but in Tagalog

ekamxd = No. 1 shopkeeper

Jarsu = No. 1 controversial player

LoveNoThot = No. 1 pink user

kakai = No. 2

I believe that just about covers 2016, correct me if I am mistaken.

Happy New Year, everyone.

    Exposed

Maybe you should change most of the No. 1's to 'only's :lol:
Image
Image
IGN: usakingdom150 Discord: None #4420
#DetectiveSquad
I don't want to run away from my destiny.
User avatar
None
 
Posts: 1450
Joined: Mon May 30, 2016 3:39 am
Location: In the shadows, checking if you're the criminal.

Re: Nicknames for people :lol:

Postby ekamxd » Tue Jan 10, 2017 1:22 am

Exposed wrote:Random banned person = No. 1 shitposter but in Tagalog
    Exposed

agreed.
Image
damn beggar wrote:Oh my gawd,just give teh freakin damn.

Image
Credits to RaptorZ7 for the Signature and Miso for the avatar.
User avatar
ekamxd
 
Posts: 1326
Joined: Tue Apr 19, 2016 8:49 am
Location: Cebu city,Philippines

Re: Nicknames for people :lol:

Postby TurdLing » Tue Jan 10, 2017 2:53 am

Exposed wrote:kakai = No. 2
    Image
    Image
    Image
    Signature by: Naughty!
    Avatar: MisoSoup247!
    User avatar
    TurdLing
     
    Posts: 525
    Joined: Sat Jan 17, 2015 10:48 pm

    Re: Nicknames for people :lol:

    Postby DaviM12 » Tue Jan 10, 2017 8:26 am

    TurdLing wrote:
    Exposed wrote:kakai = No. 2
      Image
      Sample Text

      More epic quotes:
      Spoiler: show
      TheSwordMaster123 wrote:I've sucked a lot of dick. I mean a LOT
      Dinlas wrote:I ams the flour.
      Boozy wrote:Google is translation bad
      User avatar
      DaviM12
       
      Posts: 2168
      Joined: Sun Jun 07, 2015 7:41 am

      Re: Nicknames for people :lol:

      Postby Bezu » Wed Jan 11, 2017 6:40 am

      Exposed wrote:Bezu = No. 1 Wiki Admin
      The Lost Last Archer = No. 1 hue XD
        Exposed

      T-that's all I'm huh, oh right, you're relatively new to the community!
      Last edited by Bezu on Wed Jan 11, 2017 11:10 am, edited 1 time in total.
      This signature will self-destruct in 10 seconds, good luck Jim
      User avatar
      Bezu
       
      Posts: 1697
      Joined: Thu Jun 18, 2015 5:46 am

      Re: Nicknames for people :lol:

      Postby XxAhmedxX » Wed Jan 11, 2017 8:47 am

      And me!!! :lol:
      Spoiler: show
      IGN:AhmedKhaled123.

      Image
      Can i have a damn?
      Image
      XxAhmedxX
       
      Posts: 755
      Joined: Tue May 17, 2016 9:19 am
      Location: In My Room!

      Re: Nicknames for people :lol:

      Postby ihasarchery » Wed Jan 11, 2017 10:05 am

      Omg, I'm number 1 po. Git rekt m8.
      Image
      Thanks Raptor for the sig! Also big thanks to Miso for the avatar!
      User avatar
      ihasarchery
       
      Posts: 3403
      Joined: Fri Apr 10, 2015 10:10 pm
      Location: Haunted woods in my grave -______-

      Re: Nicknames for people :lol:

      Postby VariusAvus » Wed Jan 11, 2017 2:27 pm

      Sadness wrote:
      Spoiler: show
      Image

      Stop already, you are annoying tbh. You made a thread just because ye're mad at me. Jeez.

      Oh, I never saw that before. Thanks for the messages. Approved.
      Image
      -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      koalasium wrote:In a flame war, both sides provide logical arguments that support their case.
      VariusAvus
       
      Posts: 343
      Joined: Sun Sep 27, 2015 6:17 pm
      Location: Afterlife

      Re: Nicknames for people :lol:

      Postby Timenado » Wed Jan 11, 2017 5:59 pm

      Give me a nickname :lol:
      Image

      Image

      Spoiler: show
      Image


      Spoiler: show
      Image
      User avatar
      Timenado
       
      Posts: 1072
      Joined: Tue Oct 18, 2016 6:49 pm
      Location: Chillin' in Hell, Playing Cards With the Devil

      Re: Nicknames for people :lol:

      Postby Poodle » Wed Jan 11, 2017 6:51 pm

      Timenado wrote:Give me a nickname :lol:

      Nublet :lol:


      jk I got no clue
      Image
      Spoiler: show
      Image
      Thanks to Lotsoflove for this sig :D
      Image
      ArqDemon wrote:??? what is water

      Jakub wrote:Luck is cut in half by 1/3. So if a pet had 18 luck, it now has 6 luck.
      User avatar
      Poodle
       
      Posts: 1883
      Joined: Mon Jan 19, 2015 8:03 pm
      Location: USA, North America, Earth, Solar System#842, Milky way Galaxy, Universe #217, Multiverse

      Re: Nicknames for people :lol:

      Postby Prostatus5 » Wed Jan 11, 2017 7:29 pm

      Am need nickname po. (Other than Leggo)
      Image
      thanks naughty!^^
      Spoiler: show
      Image

      Kudos to Link Nestar ^^
      http://steamcommunity.com/id/prostatus_5/ <-------- Add me on Steam!
      https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCopJCRdg046d0q3a7ctdJZQ<-----subscribe
      ArqDemon wrote:??? what is water
      User avatar
      Prostatus5
       
      Posts: 2961
      Joined: Mon Jun 23, 2014 1:39 pm
      Location: Central Florida - Thanks Raptor27 for the avatar!!

      Re: Nicknames for people :lol:

      Postby Exposed » Wed Jan 11, 2017 9:14 pm

      Bezu wrote:
      Exposed wrote:Bezu = No. 1 Wiki Admin
      The Lost Last Archer = No. 1 hue XD
        Exposed

      T-that's all I'm huh, oh right, you're relatively new to the community!


      Hey, let's all be nice.

      You got two titles whereas everyone else got one, so you've got more than the average forumgoer.
      User avatar
      Exposed
       
      Posts: 1195
      Joined: Mon Dec 26, 2016 4:08 pm
      Location: distaste distaste distaste distaste distaste distaste distaste distaste


      Return to Off Topic

      Who is online

      Users browsing this forum: DragonBlake, Google [Bot], None and 1 guest