Sit ups

Post here for things completely unrelated to Helmet Heroes.

Sit ups

Postby Kennyg » Mon Jul 17, 2017 4:05 am

Sit ups kill mah back but not mah abs. What is the point of that devil's creation. I say we boycott sit-ups BOYCOTT THEM I TELL YOUU!! On another off topic note I'm getting a bit flabby round the belly, anyone know of exercises that work out the abs without killing other parts of your body?
Kennyg

Re: Sit ups

Postby Ten » Mon Jul 17, 2017 4:45 am

dont eat as much
Ten

Postby SILVER_BULLET1 » Mon Jul 17, 2017 6:59 am

Starvation

WEED IS LIFE

Noobs say plz because it's shorter than please and I say NO because it's shorter than YES
SILVER_BULLET1

Postby Jakub » Mon Jul 17, 2017 8:13 am

Sit ups aren't really going to do anything. You need to jog if you want to lose any sort of belly fat.

Only other solution I have is to eat healthier.
MAKE HELMET HEROES GREAT !!!

DaviM12 wrote:inb4 3d update
The worst thing robby did to HH was adding Cowboys to the game without actually even trying to balance their skills : (
Jakub

Postby MrStealYoLoot » Mon Jul 17, 2017 8:22 am

Dieting helps, look up some shit on YouTube
England Is My City
MrStealYoLoot

Postby Kennyg » Mon Jul 17, 2017 4:49 pm

MrStealYoLoot wrote:Dieting helps, look up some shit on YouTube

Lol everyone here seems to think I'm an overweight duck. Nah I just want that beach bod :P
Kennyg

Postby Jakub » Mon Jul 17, 2017 5:31 pm

Kennyg wrote:
MrStealYoLoot wrote:Dieting helps, look up some shit on YouTube

Lol everyone here seems to think I'm an overweight duck. Nah I just want that beach bod :P

You can't eat like shit and expect a good body.

Spoiler: show
Unless you are planning on like 2 hours of rigorous training everyday.

The worst thing robby did to HH was adding Cowboys to the game without actually even trying to balance their skills : (
Jakub

Postby Sir_Dread » Mon Jul 17, 2017 6:37 pm

You can be lazy like me stay home eat nothing and move everywhere while playing HH -_- hurts my back but its worth it ik this cus my stomach hurts 5x faster than normal and i have more of a feeling to not eat :lol: or it may just be me.
Sir_Dread

Postby Sinister_Diablo » Thu Jul 20, 2017 12:03 pm

I've been on a diet myself for the past few weeks myself actually because afterall - abs are made in the kitchen not the gym (you should still go to the gym).

A ketogenic diet is basically when you cut out carbs so your body is forced to use the only other source of energy: ketoenes.

This basically means that you become a fat burning machine - I lost 9kg (not a joke) on my first week and right now I'm losing about 4kg a week.

If you want more information just google it. Diet doctor is the website where I get my recipes.

In terms of exercises I would suggest cycling rather than jogging because it burns fat (like jogging) but it's not a weight bearing exercise like jogging - each step sends a shock to your foot so you are more likely to injure yourselfwhen jogging - cycling also builds up your quads and calfs.

I'd explain more if I vould but I need to go to tuition.

Google always help though :P

IGN: Sinister_Diablo
GUILD: Reapers Creed
Sinister_Diablo

Postby Kennyg » Thu Jul 20, 2017 3:13 pm

Sinister_Diablo wrote:I've been on a diet myself for the past few weeks myself actually because afterall - abs are made in the kitchen not the gym (you should still go to the gym).

A ketogenic diet is basically when you cut out carbs so your body is forced to use the only other source of energy: ketoenes.

This basically means that you become a fat burning machine - I lost 9kg (not a joke) on my first week and right now I'm losing about 4kg a week.

If you want more information just google it. Diet doctor is the website where I get my recipes.

In terms of exercises I would suggest cycling rather than jogging because it burns fat (like jogging) but it's not a weight bearing exercise like jogging - each step sends a shock to your foot so you are more likely to injure yourself when jogging - cycling also builds up your quads and calfs.

I'd explain more if I vould but I need to go to tuition.

Google always help though :P

Lol that sounds like an advert. I lost 9kgs on my first week!! Call 0800 5656 68464 for your FREE trial!! Results guaranteed*

[size=50]T/C* Results may be subject to the individual

Anyways I don't know. Without trying to word this in the most vegan way possible.... I just believe that dieting isn't a) natural or b) ultimately good for you >.>
Kennyg

Postby Sinister_Diablo » Thu Jul 20, 2017 4:01 pm

Lol seriously though.
Abs are made in the kitchen not the gym. Without a good diet you will never be able to build muscle effectively. Plus you asked for advicd and I have some lol.

Sinister_Diablo

Postby Sinister_Diablo » Thu Jul 20, 2017 4:02 pm

You also didn't respond to the advice I gave on cycling lel also sorry for the double post - had to edit this to say that .

Sinister_Diablo

Postby Kennyg » Thu Jul 20, 2017 6:33 pm

Sinister_Diablo wrote:You also didn't respond to the advice I gave on cycling lel also sorry for the double post - had to edit this to say that .

OH NOSE TIS A TERRIBLE CRIME. I shall go through all your advice in more detail sir. Please Sir Sinister forgive me. Unbanned.

I is a singular pronoun which substitutes for Sinister_Diablo indicating a certain degree of intimacy or relation between that individual and the person who created the post.

Contraction of the word abdomen suggests that this writing is informal and directed to a peer or the like.

Use of jargon creates a sophisticated tone to the passage

Statement of cycling being superior to jogging in terms of exercise does seem to possess some bias though and poster is neglecting how the impact from jogging is not always detrimental of an individuals health. The impacts serve another purpose in that they strengthen the muscles and internal fibers as well as strengthen the exoskeleton due to being a weight bearing exercise.

Use of v to substitute the c in "could" perhaps indicates that the individual was not of sound mind at the time instead thinking of other things beginning with v. Scenarios with his so called "tuition" that involves the v.

Last statement is a pathetic subconscious attempt to distract readers from the previous fact.

That gud enuff for you Sur?
Kennyg

Postby MrStealYoLoot » Thu Jul 20, 2017 7:11 pm

How about you hire someone to stand up in front of you with their dick out and I bet you'll definitely do those sit-ups.
England Is My City
MrStealYoLoot

Postby Jakub » Thu Jul 20, 2017 7:16 pm

MrStealYoLoot wrote:How about you hire someone to stand up in front of you with their dick out and I bet you'll definitely do those sit-ups.

Who wouldn't

Jakub

Postby Kennyg » Thu Jul 20, 2017 7:47 pm

Jakub wrote:
MrStealYoLoot wrote:How about you hire someone to stand up in front of you with their dick out and I bet you'll definitely do those sit-ups.

Who wouldn't

Lmao. Gay is ok!!!
Kennyg

Postby Jakub » Thu Jul 20, 2017 7:51 pm

Kennyg wrote:
Jakub wrote:

Who wouldn't

Lmao. Gay is ok!!!

That shit ain't gay if you say no homo my nigga

Jakub

Return to Off Topic