Written in Blood(3x guild and server)

Talk about Guild related stuff here.

Re: Written in Blood(3x guild and server)

Postby tuukka02 » Thu Jun 01, 2017 11:04 pm

FriedPickles wrote:
Blazeymazey wrote:I would love to join. I'm level 327 with 20k range. 10k hp. 4,200 defense. 25k mp and max dex. I have a clean record. But note I wouldn't be able to join until sometime this June, meaning I might not be able to join until like June 25 or June 10 or whatever date in June. Also ur a pretty cool guy. My brother used to me friends with u before he quit. I would love to have you as a leader too ;3

(EDIT: I just realized that Christopherfps isn't the leader and it's tuukka02. Sorry lol. Your still a good, cool guy too tuukka :^

me and tuukka consider each other brothers lol, and who was ur brother? and i would love for u to join, we have a server right now, but it expires sometime in mid june, but i might buy another one

ew ur not my brother. server ends on June 11th or 12th, not sure
IGN: tuukka02
My Youtube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/Fallxire
Egotistical Exposed wrote:Don't say hateful things. Don't spread misery. Save the forums.
tuukka02

Postby FriedPickles » Thu Jun 01, 2017 11:09 pm

tuukka02 wrote:
FriedPickles wrote:
Blazeymazey wrote:I would love to join. I'm level 327 with 20k range. 10k hp. 4,200 defense. 25k mp and max dex. I have a clean record. But note I wouldn't be able to join until sometime this June, meaning I might not be able to join until like June 25 or June 10 or whatever date in June. Also ur a pretty cool guy. My brother used to me friends with u before he quit. I would love to have you as a leader too ;3

(EDIT: I just realized that Christopherfps isn't the leader and it's tuukka02. Sorry lol. Your still a good, cool guy too tuukka :^

me and tuukka consider each other brothers lol, and who was ur brother? and i would love for u to join, we have a server right now, but it expires sometime in mid june, but i might buy another one

ew ur not my brother. server ends on June 11th or 12th, not sure

i said consider..chill out
#DetectiveSquad
phamtoom is mah bestfriend u cant have him
Spoiler: show

Fav Song: Kodak Black - Tunnel Vision
FriedPickles

Postby zomnuke » Fri Jun 02, 2017 10:30 pm

anyone else want guild flags back?
Last edited by zomnuke on Sat Jun 03, 2017 10:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
zomnuke

Postby PLSKICKME » Sat Jun 03, 2017 5:33 am

Hi guys may i join?
Im only lvl 255, but ive seen that you have some lower lvl players in the guild and there are 15 spots left so i think i wouldnt be an issue :) Got a 150ish luck pet, TP,Resale,doubledrop,Inventory space and darkane set.My stats are not p2w,but im working on it since i only farm with my luck pet on(I love that little guy :D). Im currently in an x3 guild, but its dead and i wish to have new friends :)
If you want to know something about me just send a PM here or IG:)
PLSKICKME

Postby Blazeymazey » Sat Jun 03, 2017 11:47 am

zomnuke wrote:anyone else want guild flags back?

me
Blazeymazey

Postby tuukka02 » Sat Jun 03, 2017 1:06 pm

PLSKICKME wrote:Hi guys may i join?
Im only lvl 255, but ive seen that you have some lower lvl players in the guild and there are 15 spots left so i think i wouldnt be an issue :) Got a 150ish luck pet, TP,Resale,doubledrop,Inventory space and darkane set.My stats are not p2w,but im working on it since i only farm with my luck pet on(I love that little guy :D). Im currently in an x3 guild, but its dead and i wish to have new friends :)

No. All the low level members are people we picked out. Few are also real life friends.
u didnt even leave ur ign, lol
IGN: tuukka02
My Youtube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/Fallxire
Egotistical Exposed wrote:Don't say hateful things. Don't spread misery. Save the forums.
tuukka02

Postby PLSKICKME » Sat Jun 03, 2017 8:55 pm

tuukka02 wrote:
PLSKICKME wrote:Hi guys may i join?

No. All the low level members are people we picked out. Few are also real life friends.
u didnt even leave ur ign, lol

Okay
I tought you can figure it by yourself by my name, not many ppl use different IGN and forum names
PLSKICKME

Postby aaronrules » Mon Jun 19, 2017 10:29 am

i left to boost sum of my friends i will be back in like 2 weeks!
Image thanks for the awesome sig penhead

look in the spoiler for awesomeness enter at ur own risk

i will buy all books for 42k

ANIMATING SIGS!!!!!!
aaronrules

Previous

Return to Guilds