Emperor

Talk about Guild related stuff here.

Re: Emperor

Postby Jakub » Mon Jul 17, 2017 11:00 am

coke_na_rc wrote:
Ten wrote:whelp, im done with emperor. just tired of being in a guild where literally more than half the guild is not active, and the leaders wont even kick the players. i just want a more active guild, sorry. cya nerds

bye

bumping for the inactive lazy mates. wake up! will do the kick out after doing the suggestion of Jakub, i dont mind if i end up with all my alts are in the guild and me alone :lol:

leave me sir am play again

Spoiler: show
Also did you say anything after about the Atomic :s I disconnected and didn't a message.
MAKE HELMET HEROES GREAT !!!

DaviM12 wrote:inb4 3d update
The worst thing robby did to HH was adding Cowboys to the game without actually even trying to balance their skills : (
Jakub

Postby yani9956 » Mon Jul 17, 2017 1:40 pm

Can i enter, i am active at least 3- 4 hours a day. im only lvl 72 but i level up fast cause i am booked i would really like to be in the same guild as coke and other good players even just a day!!!
IGN: Monster_Destroyer
yani9956

Postby coke_na_rc » Wed Jul 19, 2017 12:50 am

yani9956 wrote:Can i enter, i am active at least 3- 4 hours a day. im only lvl 72 but i level up fast cause i am booked i would really like to be in the same guild as coke and other good players even just a day!!!

sure, post again your level next week before i decide.

@Jakub, i have one on my alt. i will give it to you when you get on. btw all the gears has been changed. kinda op by now, thanks
Beat that
Spoiler: show
coke_na_rc

Postby Jakub » Wed Jul 19, 2017 5:49 am

coke_na_rc wrote:
yani9956 wrote:Can i enter, i am active at least 3- 4 hours a day. im only lvl 72 but i level up fast cause i am booked i would really like to be in the same guild as coke and other good players even just a day!!!

sure, post again your level next week before i decide.

@Jakub, i have one on my alt. i will give it to you when you get on. btw all the gears has been changed. kinda op by now, thanks

oh yeah don't need atomic now :P went for wrangler.
MAKE HELMET HEROES GREAT !!!

DaviM12 wrote:inb4 3d update
The worst thing robby did to HH was adding Cowboys to the game without actually even trying to balance their skills : (
Jakub

Previous

Return to Guilds